- Place: Sicily - Monte Gallo - Monte Santa Margherita
- First ascent: Heinz Grill and Barbara Holzer at 14.02.2014
- Orientation: west
- Difficulty: VI+, three passages VII or A0
- Length: 300 m
- Protection: Belays: bolted rings, trees and in situ slings
Intermediate: 5 pegs and in situ slings
A serie of nuts an Friends is necessary for a better protection.
- Access: from Sferracavallo approximately 30min description
- Descent: approximately 60min
The route is situated in the right part of the wall, and goes over the apparent Torre Silvia. The climbing style is alpine und diverse, by following slabs, cracks and dihedrals.