- Place: Sicily - Monte Gallo - Monte Santa Margherita
- First ascent: Heinz Grill, Martin Heiß, Florian Kluckner at 8.1.2017
- Orientation: west
- Difficulty: VI+, passage A1, passage VII- or A0
- Length: 300m
- Protection: Belays: bolted rings and in situ slings
Intermediate: 1 bolt, 9 pegs and in situ slings
A serie of nuts an Friends is necessary for a better protection.
- Access: from Sferracavallo approximately 30min description
- Descent: approximately 60min
The third belay is charged with the „Via Cenerentola“ put up by Manfrè Scuderi, Unfortunately, somebody equiped the route with bolts.There have been previous attempts of this climb. Slings and some nuts have been retrieved until the first roof. The upper part was untouched.A genuinely incredible route!