- Place: Sicily - Monte Gallo - Monte Santa Margherita
- First ascent: Heinz Grill, Barbara Holzer, Franz Heiß, Gunter A. at 9.2.2016
- Orientation: west
- Difficulty: VI+, passage VII or A0
- Length: 300m
- Protection: Belays: bolted rings, trees and in situ slings
Intermediate: 6 pegs and in situ slings
A serie of nuts an Friends is necessary for a better protection.
- Access: from Sferracavallo approximately 30min description
- Descent: approximately 60min
The route is leading right through the middle of the Western Wall of Monte Santa Margherita.Diverse alpinestyle climbing through dihedrals, cracks and ramps.