- Place: Sicily - Monte Gallo - Monte Santa Margherita
- First ascent: F. Antonelli, A. Gogna, G. Mallucci, M. Marantonio, R.M. Scuderi at 09.10.1981
- Orientation: west
- Difficulty: VI+, most V
- Length: 300 m, 12 pitchest
- Protection: Belays: 2 inox-bolts
Intermediate: in situ slings (most old slings), pegs and bolts
A serie of nuts an Friends is necessary for a better protection.
Slings for natural threads.
Notes on the protection of the tours
- Access: from Sferracavallo approximately 30min description
- Descent: approximately 60min