- Place: Sicily - Monte Gallo - Monte Santa Margherita
- First ascent: Heinz Grill, Martin e Franz Heiß,Barbara Holzer, Maurizio Pillerhofer,Andrea Farneti, Verena Friedl IN February and November 2016
- Orientation: west
- Difficulty: VI+, passages VII or A1
- Length: 300m
- Protection: Belays: bolted rings and in situ slings
Intermediate: 16 pegs and in situ slings
A serie of nuts an Friends is necessary for a better protection.
- Access: from Sferracavallo approximately 30min description
- Descent: approximately 60min
A ledge located in the upper third of the wall seperates the route in two.The lower section is following slabs, cracks, chimneys throughout solid rock.The upper section is constantly interrupted by various ledges.The line is following the nicest and most solid rock.